Saturday, May 21, 2011

More picture challenges and a trip cometh...

So here are some more picture challenges.
Challenge 6: Sunset

This picture was taken from our front deck and is looking through some tree branches at the sunset.  I don't really have much to say about it.

Challenge 7: A flower
It is sorta the wrong time of year for growing many flowers, but we have a few.

Yes, I know that most consider this a weed and not a flower, but it is still a pretty spot of yellow.

Challenge 8: Someone taking a bite of their favorite food
So, I had a hard time with this challenge as food being shoveled into a mouth does not make a pretty picture. 


But I guess that pictures don't always have to be pretty.  Sometimes, they just have to be real.

Challenge 9: Messiest room
Geez.  Yet again, the messiest room in the house is my craft room.  It probably wouldn't take long to clean it, if only I could find some free time without the kids or the dog.
 

I've been pretty good about taking each picture on each day, but I have a hard time remembering to sit down and blog about it. 
Over the next few days, I won't have a chance to blog either.  I am going on a trip!  I am traveling by plane and shuttle bus to the Noosa area in Queensland to visit Selena.  I am very excited to go and am thankful to Jay for suggesting the trip and allowing me to go.  Jay will be in charge during the week, which will be the first time he's ever done this.  I'm sure that he'll do fine. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! Especially the yellow weed for some reason. Can't wait to hear about your week away!

    ReplyDelete