My picture:
This is no ordinary basket of laundry. This is a basket full of size 3 clothes. Size 3 clothes that Sammy has finally outgrown. More than half of these clothes have been through at least 2 kids. Many have been through all three of the boys, and some were even passed to us before my boys went through them. That hood that's hanging out of the basket. It's the first winter coat that I ever purchased for Joe. My mom bought Joe's first coat, but I picked out his second. Joe wore it, Tom wore it, and Sam wore it. Now, someone else will wear it.
This pajama shirt was also bought for Joe. It's been a favorite for all three boys.
It's a little hard to bag up these clothes. It's saying goodbye to yet another milestone in our kids' lives. Of course, with the three boys, I have this about every year as we get rid of clothes that get outgrown. I, however, feel like I have more memories of the little kid clothes rather than the bigger boy clothes. So, until I get around to bagging up the clothes, they will sit on the basket on the couch.
No comments:
Post a Comment