We're still here, just passing time. Every morning, Jay and Joe get up, eat breakfast and head to the house. Joe then catches the bus while Jay works until Joe gets home from school. Tom, Sam and I eat breakfast and drive to the house for a few hours. They play in the yard while I do a few odd jobs here and there. They get pretty bored of the yard and tired of playing with each other by about 1pm. We then eat lunch, go to the park, and the finally head back to the hotel. The maid is usually cleans our room from 2-2:30 so we stay out until 3. Since I don't spend a lot of time at our house, I don't feel that I get much done. Jay is going well though. We've got the three upstairs bedrooms just about ready to paint. I plan on painting them on Sunday and Tuesday.
We are headed to my mom's again tonight. My brother and his wife will be in town starting late tonight. We'll stay there until Sunday morning.
I can't believe that we have two more weeks of living in the hotel here. In some ways, I think "holy crap! We are leaving in only two weeks" and it doesn't feel like we have much time left. Then I think "holy crap! Two more weeks of sleeping in this hotel before we fly to another hotel." Hotel living is pretty crappy. The hotel pool opens this weekend so that will be a little better. Hopefully, we'll get some warm days to actually enjoy it.
No comments:
Post a Comment